TOP TEN SELF-BELIEF QUOTES BY TEN MOST INSPIRATIONAL SPORTS CELEBRITIES


1- It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself.” Muhammad Ali (American professional boxer)



2- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.” Michael Jordan (Basket Ball, NBA, Chicago Bulls, Washington Wizards)



3- Nobody needs to cry for me. I'm going to be great.” Lance Armstrong (American professional road racing cyclist)



4- Do not undervalue yourself. Be able to express your value and what impact you can make. Show how your experiences translate and can help a company.” Katie Smith (American basketball player and WNBA assistant coach)



5- Some people say that I have an attitude- Maybe I do. But I think that you have to. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does- that makes you a winner right there.” Venus Williams (American tennis player)



6- I think luck falls on not just the brave but also the ones who believe they belong there.”  Novak Djokovic (Serbian tennis player)



7- I believed in myself. I never imagined myself as just an ordinary player.” Imran Khan (Cricketer turned politician, Pakistan)



8- I do not need a trophy to tell myself that I am the best.” Zlatan Ibrahimovic (Football, Sweden, PSG, Manchester United)



9- My success isn't a result of arrogance - it's a result of belief.” Conor McGregor (Irish mixed martial artist)



10- I see myself as the best footballer in the world. If you don't believe you are the best, then you will never achieve all that you are capable of.” Cristiano Ronaldo (Football, Portugal, Real Madrid)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TOP TEN TEAM & TEAMWORK QUOTES BY TEN MOST INSPIRATIONAL SPORTS CELEBRITIES